The new RAM series of night sights from XS Sights are designed to offer
you a traditional 3 dot sight picture. RAM stands for RadioActive
Material since the front and rear tritium inserts are made from a rare
and radioactive isotope of hydrogen. Naturally occurring tritium is
extremely rare on earth and so tritium is produced by irradiating
lithium metal or lithium bearing ceramic pebbles in a nuclear reactor.
The Tritium is completely sealed and encased in vials then stored in
precision CNC machined sight housing. The front features an Ember Glow
Dot technology which absorbs the ambient light from the tritium making
the front glow much brighter than the rear allowing you to keep focus
down range and on your target.
- XS Sights GL-R014P-6N
- RAM Night Sight Set
- 3 Dot Sight Configuration
- High Contrast Orange Front Ring
- Green Tritium Inserts
- Rear Sight Overhang
- Anti-Reflective Rear Tritium Lens
- Rear Sight Ledge
- Fits Standard Holster Options
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- CNC Steel Machined Housing
- Front Blade Width 0.145" and Overall Height 0.215"
- Rear Blade Notch Width 0.170" and Overall Height 0.300"
- GLOCK 42 .380 ACP Model
- GLOCK 43/43x/48 9mm Luger Models
- Note: RAM sights are installable by sight pusher tools or by using a hammer and punch
The GLOCK models which are listed as compatible are listed for the
specific rear sight blade height. The use of the wrong height rear blade
may result in undesired vertical impacts on target.