- If you created an account on our site simply login to your account, click 'View Details' of the order that has the item you want to return and click the 'Add New RMA' button. Please make sure you provide as many details as possible.
- If you did not create an account with us then fill out the Return Request Form. After you fill out the Return Request Form you will be directed to create an account with us. Creating an account is not required but does make it easy to track your return and we suggest you do so. We will attach your return request to your account for you.
- If you need additional assistance from us, just contact us.
- Return must be requested within 30 days of purchase date.
- We must receive the item within 30 days of the approval of your return. Any returns after 30 days of approval are considered late.
C&D Arms Supply LLC requires the return of all promotional items and/or gifts included with your purchase, including free gift certificates with purchase. For example, if a binocular arrives with a free flashlight included, both items must be returned before processing an exchange or refund. In addition, C&D Arms Supply LLC is currently unable to accept partial returns on kits or on any bundled goods.
Not all items are eligible for return. Please see the Return Policy Exception list on this page.
Return Shipping Charges
Vendor/Manufacturer Shipped Products
Processing Time For Returns
C&D Arms Supply LLC reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 50% on returns of opened, used or damaged products and for those returns not following our return & exchange instructions. Please note that C&D Arms Supply LLC reserves the right to refuse any returns received in non-sellable condition. Additionally, C&D Arms Supply LLC reserves the right to charge additional fees if an item is not returned in its original packaging or is missing parts. If an item is returned assembled that requires us to disassemble it, a minimum fee of 10% will be applied. If an item is returned in a condition that is not like new, unused, or with all packing and manuals any refund that is approved will be in the form of store credit.
Return Policy Exceptions
- Installed goods, e.g., a rifle scope mounted and/or assembled onto a firearm
- Oversized items, e.g., gun safes
- Customized or personalized products.
- Special order items including promotional and corporate merchandise
- Hygienic products, e.g., mouth-blown game calls,, personal protective equipment, respirators, and masks
- Hazardous items (as marked on our website)
- Safety products, e.g., climbing gear or helmets
- Food products, e.g., dehydrated foods, MREs, energy consumables, supplements, powders, etc.
- Binary Triggers
- Individual stabilizing braces or kits that include braces (as of 8/1/22)
Currently, C&D Arms Supply LLC charges restocking fees on the return of:
- Electronic products
- Items removed from plastic blister packaging, e.g., lamps, film, batteries, memory cards, etc.
C&D Arms Supply LLC is not a product repair/warranty location. If a manufacturers product is missing any parts or has defective items we cannot simply replace the part for you. Many times the manufacturer will handle the missing/defective part (contact us if you need assistance) without the need to return to us for a replacement. If you do need to return a product to us for exchange, the entire package/bundle would need to be returned. We cannot accept the return of an individual part unless that part was purchased on its on.