It's time to wrap your hands around this precision crafted, dehorned,
non-abrasive, and extraordinarily comfortable free float key mod
handguard. This handguard features a MIL-STD 1913 picatinny top rail
with key-mod on three sides. Give yourself more versatility and reduce
the weight of your AR platform with a Midwest Industries Free Float
Features and Specifications:
Manufacturer Number: MI-SLH9.25
Length: 9.25" overall
Diameter: 1.5” Outside, 1.3” Inside
Weight: 8.5 oz.
Material (Rail): 6061 Aluminum
Material (Barrel Nut): 4140 Heat Treated
Material (Torque Plate): 4140 Heat Treated
Finish: Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
Three Sides of M-Lok
5-Slot Polymer M-Lok rail
Fully Dehorned and Deburred
Made in USA
Barrel Nut, Torque Plate, and Wrench
- Midwest Industries Lifetime Warranty
- Titanium Barrel Nut and Titanium Clamp Screws NOT Included, but are available from Midwest Industries.
- May not fit all BILLET uppers. (Will fit MI Billet Upper)
- Will fit most FORGED uppers.
- Not for use on gas piston ARs.