From the same innovative manufacturer who provides tried and true
products which offer an Unfair Advantange, Magpul presents the Pro 700L
precision rifle chassis for Long Action Remington 700 pattern receivers.
Like its short action counterpart, the 700L sports an impressive list
of features that optimally satisfy the needs of PRS match shooters but
enables the use of larger caliber options. This replacement stock system
also includes several points of adjustment which can be tailored to the
end-user for repeatable, consistent aiming which is essential to
precision rifle shooting.
The Magpul Pro 700L is built from the ground up from a fully machined
aluminum skeleton with v-bedding and is then clad in resilient Magpul
polymer for superb ergonomics, noise mitigation and environmental
comfort. The length of pull is adjustable as is the recoil pad's height
and cant. The built in cheek riser can be adjusted both vertically and
horizontally to attain a comfortable and proper cheek weld. The Pro 700L
includes a steep, vertical grip that can be adjusted fore and aft to
the shooters finger length as well as a more traditional replacement
pistol grip. It should be also noted that all adjustments and features
are ambidextrous and by simply flipping around certain parts, the Magpul
Pro 700L is fully compatible with left handed actions and shooters!
This precision rifle chasis can be fed with AICS Standard Long Action
and Long Action Magnum pattern magazines (not included) thanks to its
built in magazine well. Attaching a bipod and other desired accessories
is a breeze with the integrated M-LOK slots. The Pro 700L is also
compatible with the Magpul Pro Night Vision Mount (sold separately).
- Remington 700 Long Action Calibers
- Compatible with right and left hand actions
- Reverseable folding stock with push-button activated hinge
- Folding stock does not interfere with most bolt handles
- Overall LOP: 13.25" - 15.125"
- Butt pad height adjustment: 1.33" up and .90" down
- Butt pad cant adjustment: left or right for a total of 5 degrees
- Comb height adjustment: 1" range
- Secondary locking knob eliminates cheek riser movement
- Cheek riser fore/aft adjustment: +.375", 0" and -.375"
- Vertical grip fore/aft adjustment range: .75"
- Vertical and sweeping grip options included
- QD sling swivel mounts
- M-LOK slots on forend: left-6, right-6, bottom-7
- M-LOK slots stock: bottom-2
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well
- Optimized for PMAG 5 AC L, Standard and Magnum (not included)
- Large trigger guard allows glove use
- Accepts most curved or flat triggers
- 5.2" height at butt plate
- 1.86" max width
- Length: 33.5"-35.4", 24.27" folded
- 5.6 lbs
- Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum skeleton
- High-strength injection-molded polymer body covers
- Flat Dark Earth