The MOE SL Stock – Commercial-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a
drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec
sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for the modern battlefield,
the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled
rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear
and provides for efficient shoulder transitions.
on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included)
from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and others (please see the
• Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
• Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
• Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
• Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
• Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
• Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
• Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP®-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
• Sling Mounts
• Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
• Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop Specifications*
• MOE SL, Commercial-Spec
• Weight: 9.6 oz.
• Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 14.9 oz.
• Length, Maximum: 7.2 in.
• LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
• LOP, Collapsed: 11.1 in.
LOP, Extended: 14.9 in. NOTE: There are two basic sizes of Carbine
receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you
have a mil-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the
Mil-Spec MOE SL.
* Specifications based on
extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension
and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Made in U.S.A.