A drop-in replacement for the guide rod, the extremely rugged LaserMax LMS-G4-23 sight for the GLOCK 23 handgun meets or exceeds all MIL-SPEC and Department of Homeland Security durability tests. This prestigious testing includes drop tests as well as testing of temperature and humidity extremes, deep water immersion and tens of thousands of rounds of live fire shooting. This LaserMax laser is permanently aligned for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards and never requires re-zeroing, even after replacing the batteries. The guide rod design is simple to set up-if you can field strip your GLOCK, then you can install this red laser sight from LaserMax in seconds.
As close to the bore of the GLOCK as possible, the LaserMax guide rod laser provides the closest possible accuracy between the point of aim and point of impact. The pulsating beam gives you instant awareness of muzzle direction for accurate shot placement. The 5mW beam can be seen from dusk until dawn, or indoors around-the-clock. The ambidextrous switch on the custom take-down lever allows deliberate on/off activation, which is crucial in a self defense situation.Features:
- LaserMax LMS-G4-23 Guide Rod Red Laser Sight
- Laser Output: 5mW
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm
- Accuracy: To Within 1" Of Point Of Impact At 10 yds
- Mode: High Intensity Pulsating Beam
- Batteries: (4) LMS-319 Silver Oxide (Included); Alternatively Energizer 319 Or Equal
- Operating Temperature: +14F To +120F
- Weight: .78 oz
- Completely Internal—Allows You To Keep Current Holster, Grips And Accessories
- Sight Never Drifts Out Of Position
- Ambidextrous Safe Activation Switch Located In Custom Take-Down Lever, For Access At The Uniform Cover Mode Position
- Meets Or Exeeds All MIL-SPEC And DoHS Durability Tests, Including Waterproof to 66'
- Easy Installation—No Gunsmithing Or Special Tools Required