GG&G designed, tested
and is now manufacturing the Remington TAC-13 Flashlight Mount that
specifically cantilever towards the rear of the TAC-13 to provide enough
dovetail rail to mount most flashlights, lasers or other accessories.
Besides cantilevering to the rear, the 6 slot dovetail rail is
manufactured with a 12 degree inward angle to provide a lower profile
and to place the flashlight in the proper position for easy activation
with your thumb while maintaining a firm grip on the forearm.
- Sleek low profile design
- Provides six rail slots for the mounting of a light or other accessory
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use
at a 12 degree angle for a lower profile, and to keep the flashlight as
close to the centerline of the bore of the Remington shotgun as
- The 12
degree angle places the light in the proper position for easy activation
with your thumb as it is mounted on the non-ejection port side of the
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) configuration
- All edges have been rounded, smoothed and beveled to protect the shooter
- Precision machined from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective combat matte black finish per Mil-Spec
- Dovetail rail length 2.625"
- Lifetime Warranty
not work with GGG-2202 TAC-13 QD Front Sling Attachment, GGG-2203P
TAC-13 QD Front & Rear Sling Attachment Package, or GGG-2204P TAC-13
QD Front & Rear Sling Attachment Package With QD Swivels. Not
ambidextrous - designed to mount on the non-ejection port side of the
Remington TAC-13 Shotgun.