The Command Arms Accessories MCK Micro Roni Conversion kit is designed
to allow you to place your pistol into the chassis without having to
disassemble your pistol. The Ergonomic finger groove grip provides you
with extra stability. The Top picatinny rail allows for several
combinations of sights and or optics. The chassis is an ambidextrous
system and you will notice how fast and easy the firearm handles. This
particular polymer chassis features a Black finish.
Does NOT Include:
- CAA MCK21
- Conversion Kit Chassis
- Generation 4 Micro Roni Conversion Kit
- No pistol disassembly required - Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Polymer Chassis
- Overall Width 2.48"
- Overall Height 5.70"
- Overall Length 13.70"
- Black Finish
- GLOCK 20/21 Gen3 and Gen4