The extended stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting
performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a
custom fit to any user. MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effect conversion
kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the
market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK Gen 2 comes
in two versions, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long
stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock).
8 Advantages over the first gen MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the
user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new
stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USAs new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38in diameter.