Slim Version of the ever popular RB7 rail!
This version has a shorter front end, making it lighter but keeping it fully functional to hold lights, lasers, and other accessories. The Slim Version is 25% lighter weighing it at only 10 OZ!
As you can see by the pics, the piece is beautiful and entirely functional. The piece now allows any accessory that can fit on a rifle to now be mounted on the Mossberg 500/590/590A1, Maverick 88, and 590s.
- One piece T6 6061 construction
- Small 10 ounce weight
- Type 2 black anodizing
- Full install kit with tools
- Made in the USA
Serial number remains visible! In many states it's a crime to obscure the serial number of any firearm, and our rails do not obscure the serial numbers whatsoever!
No gunsmitthing required! This rail will fit both tapped and untapped receivers. Install time takes under 10 minutes from the time the rail is removed from the box to the time the shotgun is ready to fire. We even supply the tools and instructions! Bayonet lugs on the 590A1 should be lightly narrowed for the best fit. OEM heat shields should be removed as our rail replaces it. 20" barrel is shown. An 18.5" minimum barrel length is required.
- The basic kit will not fit a thick walled breacher barrel, the barrel is to large for the clamps
- Will not work with heat shields
- This will not fit the 590M or the 590 Shockwave with 14" barrel
- This will fit the CA/MA compliant Shockwave with the 18.5" barrel
- This will only fit the 12 gauge model shotgun.
- Custom Side Shell Holder - Add the custom side shell holder to work with the tactical rail. The custom back plate allows the shell holder to be mounted under the Black Aces Tactical Rail
- Forend Spike - Add a sleek looking forend spike to the front of your shell tube to complete the tactical look of your Mossberg shotgun