The ATI Gen2 Halo Aluminum Side Saddle has a unique benefit that other sidesaddles cannot match, the shell holders are modular. This means that with the ATI Halo you can mount the shells where you please in any location and in any configuration. As many as nine rounds of 12 gauge and as few as zero shell holders can be mounted to customize the carrier to your style, ammo load or situation.
The sleek, aluminum design of the ATI Gen2 Halo Aluminum Side Saddle is CNC machined with skeletonizing for weight savings and type III anodized with an integrated top rail. The rail includes 9 shellholders and the shell holders are available separately from ATI.
ATI Outdoors is a leding manufacturer of premier quality, and innovatively designed rifle stocks, shotgun stocks and accessories for a wide variety of firearms. All ATI Outdoor products are manufactured in the USA.
- Military Type III Anodized
- Integrated Top Rail
- 9 Shell customizable configuration
- Military grade reinforced synthetic material
- Shell holders mount in any location on the side saddle
- Mount as many or as few shell holders as desired
- Sleek Skeletonized Side Saddle Design
- Direct Fits: Mossberg 500/590 12 Gauge shotguns with drilled and tapped receivers
- Fits With Modifications: Maverick 88, Remington 870, Winchester SXP
- Modified fit will require gunsmithing to drill and tap receiver holes.
- Includes 8/32 screws with thread patch Mossberg 500/590 Models
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum