Mesa Tactical Saddle Rails comprise aluminum brackets that wrap around the top of the shotgun receiver. The factory trigger pins are replaced by internally thread steel pins, to which both sides of the saddle rail are securely bolted. SureShell Saddle Rails feature a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny sight rail along the top, and a eight shot SureShell shotshell carrier yoke on the left side of the receiver.
Features and Specifications
- Manufacturer Number:91630
- Milled from 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bead Blasted and Mil Spec Hard Anodized for a Rugged Non Glare Finish
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Sight Rail
- 8 Round SureShell Shotshell Carrier