These are simply the best shotgun mounted shell carriers on the market. They are machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum and feature an innovative rubber friction retention system to retain ammo reliably and withstand tough conditions and extended use.
They mount directly to the side of the shotgun receiver by substituting a steel bolt for the trigger pin retained by an acorn nut at the rear and custom steel retaining hardware at the front. They also include an adhesive-backed, die-cut rubber gasket to protect the shotgun's finish. They are also designed to not obscure the shotgun's serial number.
This part requires a tactical stock forend that does not significantly overlap the receiver or a factory forend that is cut down appropriately to allow clearance for the SureShell and ammo.
- Made of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Bead blasted and mil-spec anodized for a rugged, non-glare finish
- Fits Mossberg 500/590/835 Shotguns
- Mounts to left side of receiver
- Efficient way to carry extra 12 gauge ammo at the ready
- Rugged construction
- Rubber gasket to protect shotgun finish
- Rubber tension system to securely hold ammo